Student Visas

You can come study in France with a visa. Two types of visas exist: short-stay visas (< 3 months) and long-stay visas (> 3 months).

For more information about short-stay visas (“short-term studies” or “student exam”), go to Campus France’s website.

For long-stay visas, there are 3 possibilities: the Student Visa for bachelor or master students, the “Researcher-Talent Passport” Visa for PHD students and the Internship Visa for an internship in France.