You can get a scholarship to help you pay for your studies in France. As a refugee, you are entitled to the CROUS scholarship.

For more information about the CROUS scholarship, go to (only in French). To apply online, go to (only in French).

Depending on your situation, other scholarships exist and are listed on Campus Bourses.

For more information about the scholarships you can apply for, you can go to the CROUS centre of your University’s académie (each University is associated with one CROUS centre).