Emergency accommodation

In emergency situations, some facilities offer a temporary accommodation. It is also possible to call 115 (Samu Social), a number that will redirect you to a service in charge of offering emergency accommodation.

You can also get a temporary accommodation (for maximum 12 months) by sharing a volunteer’s apartment through the platform CALM.