Accommodation for Asylum seekers

If you hold an asylum seeker notification, you and your close family are entitled to an accommodation at the centre d’accueil pour demandeurs d’asile (CADA). The French Immigration and Integration Office (in French, “Office français de l’Immigration et de l’Intégration” – OFII) will have to provide you with an accommodation, depending on your availabilities and your family situation.

CADAs don’t receive direct requests from asylum seekers.

For more information, go to France Terre d’Asile’s website (in French only).