Apply at a French University

Non-European students must fill in a “preliminary application demand” (demande d’admission préalable, DAP) to apply for the 1st year of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent training. For other years and levels, you can contact the University or the higher education establishment directly.

For the DAP, two possibilities exist: if you live in France, fill in the “green file (dossier vert)” (only in French), if not, fill in the “white file (dossier blanc)” (only in French).

For more information about applying at a French University or the higher education establishment, go to the Campus France’s website.