Student refugees

Applying at university can seem complicated for refugees who want to study in France.

The Kiron association offers a training program in two steps: students first learn through online classes (MOOC) and then join regular classes at university. For more information, go to the website of the Kiron association.

The website (available in English and Arabic on the left side of their website) also offers some advice on how to apply to university as a refugee or asylum seeker.