Find an Accommodation

Many solutions exist to find an accommodation when you’re a student in France.

You can apply for a room in a CROUS students’ residence. In this case, contact the CROUS of your University’s academy (each University is associated with one CROUS centre).

If you are studying in Paris, you can apply for a room at the Cité Universitaire de Paris (CIUP).

You can also find an accommodation with a private landlord.

Refugees can use the platform CALM (only in French) to find a temporary accommodation in a private home (maximum 12 months).